The Shops at Columbus Circle: Your Ultimate Shopping Guide
The Shops at Columbus Circle is a luxurious shopping mall with restaurants in Midtown Manhattan, New York City.
These Columbus Circle Stores are inside the Time Warner Center. You will find them at the intersection of Broadway and 59th Street.
Inside the shopping mall you will also find great restaurants and places to get Breakfast.
One of our favorite, for example, is Columbus Circle: French Dining in NYC.
As you can see from the picture below, the views of Central Park from the Shops at Columbus Circle are simply great.
In this guide of my NYC BLOG we will discover everything you need to know about the Shopping Mall in Midtown Manhattan.
So, let’s begin our journey and uncover the hidden gems that await you within this stylish Shopping Stores. Let’s discover together The Shops at Columbus Circle!
Where is Columbus Circle in Manhattan?
Columbus Circle, one of the most iconic NYC landmarks, is located in Manhattan, New York City.
You will find The Shops at Columbus Circle at the intersection of Eighth Avenue, Broadway, Central Park South (59th Street), and Central Park West.
It is a major traffic circle and a prominent landmark in the southwest corner of Central Park.
When you are on the 59th Street, take the opportunity to walk on Central Park South till the 5th Avenue. In this way you will visit the Plaza Hotel. During the Holiday Season this iconic NYC Hotel has a fantastic Christmas Tree!
The Shops at Columbus Circle are on the West Side of the traffic roundabout.
To help you getting to this shopping mall in Midtown Manhattan, I suggest you to read my guide on how to get to Central Park by Subway. It can definitely help you out navigating this area of Midtown Manhattan!
The Shops at Columbus Circle can be found within the Time Warner Center, which is situated right at this bustling intersection.
If you are coming here during the Holiday Season, visit also the Columbus Circle Holiday Market.
When are the Shops at Columbus Circle open?
As of April 2023, this shopping mall is open with the following schedule:
Monday to Saturday: 10:00AM-8:00PM
Always check the official website of The Shops at Columbus Circle for the latest updates.
Shopping ideas at this Midtown Manhattan Mall
The Shops at Columbus Circle is a premier shopping destination in Manhattan.
Among its wide offer of stores, you’ll find these five popular and shops:
- H&M: at this popular Swedish store where men, women, and children can find the latest fashion styles. H&M sells fashionable clothes, shoes, and accessories that are both cheap and stylish. This is a great solution if you are looking for something not too expensive while visiting the Shops at Columbus Circle in NYC.
- Moleskine: Known for its famous diaries, Moleskine is a great place for creative people to go. Check out their selection of high-quality notebooks, journals, planners, and writing tools, as well as travel items and digital tools.
- New York Running Company: This shop sells a wide range of shoes, clothes, and other items for athletes. Their expert staff can help you find the right fit and gear for your next run or workout. This running store at The Shops at Columbus Circle is perfectly placed next to Central Park!
- Williams Sonoma: This shop has high-quality tools and home decor that will help you cook better. Shop for their high-quality cookware, cooking gadgets, and stylish home accessories to bring out your inner chef.
- Sephora: As a top beauty store, Sephora has a huge selection of top-brand makeup, skin care, hair care, and fragrances. Explore the latest beauty trends and use their beauty services in-store for a full pampering experience.
Inside this mall, these five stores are just a small sample of the fantastic shopping opportunities available at The Shops at Columbus Circle.
Are you looking for some all-year-round Christmas Shopping? Then check out my article on the Times Square Christmas in New York Shop. This place is just 10 minutes away from the shopping mall in Midtown Manhattan!
Best restaurants at the Shops at Columbus Circle in NYC
The Shops at Columbus Circle is more than just a mall. Here you can find some of the best restaurants in New York City.
Here our favorite ones:
Momofuku Noodle Bar: one of the most amazing ramen in Manhattan! You can also find other Asian dishes like gyoza, buns and noodles.
You like Momofuku Noodle Bar but you are not at The Shops at Columbus Circle? They also have another location in the East Village!
Porter House Bar and Grill: perfect if you are looking for a sophisticated dining experience. Here you can savor premium steaks, succulent seafood, and an exceptional wine list in an elegant setting. This is one of the best steakhouses not only at The Shops at Columbus Circle in NYC, but in the whole Manhattan!
Tartinery Cafe Bar: this place offers a modern take on the French bistro experience, serving delicious tartines, salads, and curated cocktails. Great spot also for Breakfast around Central Park South!
Masa: a renowned sushi restaurant by Chef Masa Takayama. It offers an exquisite omakase experience that will take you on a memorable journey.
No matter your culinary preferences, the restaurants at The Shops at Columbus Circle in New York are sure to impress and delight.
Looking for some pizza? Check out my blog about the best pizza around Central Park. If you prefer instead the Asian Cuisine, read my article on the best all-you-can-eat sushi in NYC.